2.07.2015

Home Design Inspiration

I love looking through home magazines, Pinterest, Instagram… anything that can give me a little home design inspiration. My design style is very southern, country chic, pretty. But I try to balance that with a sense of classic design that my husband will also appreciate.

Below are a few pictures of rooms I’m loving right now. We have a few projects on the docket for our house and these pictures are helping us narrow down our wish list!

I love this wallpaper design



Beautiful tub with chandelier

Love this wallpaper design also!


This space looks so warm and inviting. Love the use of real stone!

Love the wall behind the toilet

Ah this floor!

Love the walls… Shiplap look!

Gorgeous open concept

I love this entryway table. Looks so unique and pretty.

WOW this window!

Love, Love, Love this brick!

Love the aqua and coral together


I love all the natural light in this washroom


Yay for organization!


Pretty home office




Where do you get your home inspiration from? To find the links to all these pictures visit my Pinterest page.

No comments:

Post a Comment