3.13.2015

Weekend Time

The last couple of weeks have been tough! I feel like we’ve been super busy, but getting nothing done. Does anyone else ever feel that way?! I know we aren’t the only ones that think weekends are just not long enough…


We are trying to balance housework with together time with spending time with family and friends and I just feel like we’ve been loosing in most of these areas no matter how hard we try. So we made a deal with each other… one ½ day out of the weekend will be dedicated to housework and the rest of the weekend is for each other and those that matter most to us! I’d rather have a pile of unfolded clothes then no time with the love of my life! Sometimes we have to take these little steps back and “regroup” to find where our priorities must be!

That being said... Enjoy your weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment